We would like to share with you some exciting news about our partners, Dr. Chuck Hannon, Food Animal Vet Services, Donor Solutions and Trans Ova Genetics. Beginning May 15, 2020, all advanced reproductive services at Donor Solutions will be performed by Trans Ova Genetics. This transition comes as Dr. Hannon enters into retirement and Food Animal Vet Services closes. The Trans Ova team is excited to continue the great working relationship with Austin Wolf and the team at Donor Solutions.
What changes should you expect to see?
- Trans Ova Genetics will continue to conduct the donor IVF aspirations at Donor Solutions and will also be available for conventional flushing and embryo transfer.
- All scheduling and services provided by Dr. Chuck Hannon and Food Animal Vet Services will now run through Trans Ova Genetics or Donor Solutions. Contact Austin Wolf or Claire DeOrnellas with more questions and to get on the schedule.
- All operations, contact information, scheduling and accounts receivable for Donor Solutions will remain the same.
- IVF fertilizations will still take place at one of the Trans Ova lab locations to ensure the same great results you have been getting.
- Clients can expect the same level of service they are receiving.
The Trans Ova and Donor Solutions team is excited to work with you to continue multiplying your success! We feel confident that this transition for all parties and our clients is a positive move forward. We are excited to continue supporting our clients at Donor Solutions with our services. If you have any questions regarding this change and how it may affect you, please, do not hesitate to reach out to Tod Brancel or Austin Wolf. Thank you for your continued trust in our partnership and allowing us to help you Multiply Success in your program!
For more information on Donor Solutions, or to schedule procedures, please contact Austin Wolf at 517-401-0370 or Trans Ova Genetics at 712-722-3586. For more information on Trans Ova Genetics, or more information on reproductive programs that add value to your breeding operation, please visit www.transova.com or call 800-999-3586.
Founded in 1980, Trans Ova Genetics offers advanced reproductive technologies to help breeders multiply the success of their elite cattle. These technologies include embryo transfer, in vitro fertilization, sex-sorted semen, as well as genetic preservation, and cloning services. Trans Ova Genetics also offers several recipient options, including health-certified recipients. Headquartered in Sioux Center, Iowa, Trans Ova Genetics has regional centers in Missouri, Maryland, Washington, California, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Texas, as well as multiple satellite stations throughout the United States.