In honor of Trans Ova’s 40th Anniversary, we have asked team members to reminisce about their time with Trans Ova and what they are excited about for the future.
We are pleased to introduce our next team member spotlight to celebrate Trans Ova Genetics’ 40th Anniversary, Keith Rademacher. Keith has been part of the Trans Ova team for 19 years at the Chillicothe, MO Regional Center. We are proud to have Keith as the Farm Team Manager in Missouri.
1. What is your favorite Trans Ova memory?
AI breeding ET flush donors with ultra-rare, very expensive semen (before IVF was common) for our clients. Having the chance to make an impact in a herd’s genetic advancement.
2. What do you like best about your time at Trans Ova?
The opportunity to work with cows and applied science.
3. What excites you about the future of Trans Ova?
The growth mindset, and the willingness to reach for new opportunities.
4. What thoughts and emotions come to mind when you think about Trans Ova’s 40th anniversary?
I’m proud to be a part of a company that has dramatically impacted US bovine genetics.
5. In what different ways has Trans Ova excelled or grown in the last 40 years?
Trans Ova has grown from a primarily beef ET company to the world class leader in Advanced Reproductive Technology.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment at Trans Ova?
Leading the Farm Team at the Missouri Regional Center. They’re a great bunch of folks to work with!